Thursday, December 30, 2010

Painted Pony Shop Meets the Trail of Painted Ponies

Trigger and First Edition "Bonanza" Figurine
Picture Thanks to the Trail of Painted Ponies
Earlier this year, I had the privilege of having my horses featured on the prestigious Trail of Painted Ponies website.  The Trail is known for providing high quality works of equine art, at reasonable prices, to collectors.  President of the Trail, Karlynn Keyes, emailed me personally requesting that she be able to feature my designs on her site, in a new handcrafted collection, in the Treasures from the Vault.  This was a fantastic opportunity for me, as it brought in a little more attention and interest.  I sent Ms. Keyes five of my designs:  Ivan, Charger, Trigger, Mara, and Orrick, and they were paired with beautiful Trail horse figurines as collectible sets.  Here's the link:

Ms. Keyes is a wonderful philanthropist, and has done much to promote the growth of the Trail of Painted Ponies collection and its artists.  I'm so grateful to her for giving me a great start!  To read more, visit this link: http://www.karlynnkeyes.com/Karlynn_Keyes/Introduction.html

No comments:

Post a Comment