Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Meet My Inspiration!


Rajah and I Showing 1st Level
Isaac Royal Farm

Cora Relaxing at a Show
Isaac Royal Farm
In my last post, I referenced my Throroughbred, Cora.  I actually have two horses, Cora's companion is a beautiful Lipp/Thoroughbred gelding, Rajah.  These guys are as juxtaposed as you can get!  Cora is a punk with a chip on her shoulder (who somehow has found it within herself to love me) but Rajah is a sweet, cuddly, laid back teddy bear who comes running when he hears me and gives hugs and kisses upon request.  I've given Cora a mohawk, it seems appropriate! They are both trained in Dressage, Rajah hovers between First and Second level, Cora is trained to Fourth Level/Prix St. Georges and has an AMAZING extended trot, enviable to be sure!  I got both of my babies from Isaac Royal Farm (http://isaacroyalfarm.com/), they are fantastic horses, and the training I received there will last me a lifetime! Since I brought my horses home, I ride mostly bareback, because I find that the feel and timing is so much improved - I haven't used a saddle in a couple years!  My horses are so special, and they serve as constant encouragement and inspiration. I just thought you'd like to meet them! 


  

3 comments:

  1. you have very beautiful horses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful horses! pretty nice position and who is your photographer? great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your charcoal drawing and your final product for your logo is inspiring <3 Lovely way to spend a blizzard.

    ReplyDelete