Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Products! More Cute Ponies!!

 Sorry for the negligence!  I have been working my behind off, working on new designs.products, etc, trying to add items in a low price bracket to attract a larger range of customers.  I threw around the idea of pencil toppers, but they just aren't my speed!  I need something more snuggly.  So, I did some tweaking to my original plans and came up with a design for some super-soft, squishy, pettable finger puppets!  They are made from fleece, with uber-soft yarn manes (the same yarn used on the big wooden hobby horses) and tiny little pewter and seed bead eyes.  $8.50/each, $14/set of 2.  Available now on Etsy!  Currently only available in zebra and palomino, but with more colors and designs to come.  Aren't they just the cutest?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment